Work with Us
Do you have a knack for getting to the heart of what a small business is all about? Or a talent for describing the thrill of travel and sightseeing? Are you able to identify that something special that draws people to a cultural event or museum and then express it in an engaging way?
The Lausanne Guide is looking for freelance writers that we can send on assignment to create content for our commercial collaborations. If you think this could be you, please don’t hesitate to get in touch!
The right person will definitely:
- Be an English-language native speaker
- Have writing experience
- Have an independent and curious spirit
- Be located in or around Lausanne – assignments are local so no remote work is possible
- Have the right to work in Switzerland
We’d also love to see:
- An eye for photos and an ease with the camera (iPhone is fine!)
- A background in Journalism or Communications
Send us an email with a CV and tell us about your experience. We look forward to hearing from you.
Join Our Volunteer Team
If you love hunting out hidden gems, meeting the city’s creatives, and sharing your discoveries, we want you to join our dynamic team of contributors.
We’re always looking for writers (English or French), designers, and photographers who have some free time to help us tell Lausanne’s stories week after week. If this is you, let us know by filling out the form below.