- Grate a bit of ginger into your mug, then add the chunk (which will infuse with the hot water)
- Bring water to a boil, steep your choice of tea for 3-5 minutes then remove bag (we like to use Yogi Tea’s Ginger and Black Pepper)
- Squeeze in half a lemon (you use the lemon peel later as garnish if you want to get fancy)
- Add honey (to your taste)
- Then add the bourbon
- Stir it all together, grab a blanket & a book and enjoy!
Do you have any tricks or remedies during the cold weather season? We’d love you to share them with us!