Photo: The LiveUp meal delivery program from GreenUp foods is created for people wanting to reset their diets or follow a customized nutrition plan.
Whether you’re looking to reduce your trips to the grocery store, show your support to local farmers, or simply catch a break from cooking all.the.time, we’ve pulled together a list of businesses that can help.
For a list of local restaurants who have pivoted to start offering takeout during the semi-confinement, check out this article.
And as always, if you’ve had an amazing experience with a company not listed here, please reach out: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Meal delivery companies
- Dinner Kits by Street Kitchen – Always, always a favorite. Emma and her team put together really flavorful meals that make the evening a bit more exciting. Usually about 15 minutes of cooking/assembly required.
- Green Up – Local health food takeaway restaurant that offers a complete meal plan designed by nutritionists and delivers them to anyone trying to eat intentionally or restart their diet.
- HelloFresh – Everything you need to create meals at home, with vegetarian and meat options.
- Yamo – Swiss organic baby food company that delivers.
- BeyondFood – Everything you need to create three meals at home, with vegetarian and meat options.
- Farmy.ch – Farmy uses your postal code to give you the most local options available on their site
- Magic Tomato – Magic Tomato is a speciality grocery delivery company with local produce.
- Lola Vegan – A vegan grocer with an online shop and delivery in CH.
- Siradis – Less of a grocer, more of a [healthy] snack lover’s paradise.
Local produce baskets
- Cuendet Farm – From one of the most beautiful market stands comes home delivery of local produce.
- VitaVerdura – Working with farms and artisans in the immediate vicinity of Suisse Romande, this company sells produce baskets, dairy baskets, and lots of products à la carte.
- Ugly Fruits – Did you know that up to 30% of a farmer’s produce is rejected because it isn’t “pretty” enough? Ugly Fruits delivers the rejects, meaning you can save money AND eat organic.
- Culti-shop – In additional to produce baskets, you can also use this site as a grocer for local food.
Baked good delivery/takeaway
- Gateaux de Mémé – Gorgeous homemade baked goods. Visit Instagram or send an email to place an order.
- Le Fraisier – Just in time for the holidays, place an order for gourmet cookies from one of the most creative little kitchens in Lausanne.
- Au Four – Dreamy baked goods for delivery. Follow on Instagram for details about what’s available.
- Taste of Heaven Home Bakery – We’re told the cheese cake is to die for!