We can't believe it's September already! Enjoy this week's extended spells of sun and check out our weekly round-up of events:
- Start off your week with a Sound healing afterwork session with Forrest Frequency organized by Batmaid Showroom
- Each fall the JazzOnze+ Festival brings both local and international talent in the field of creative and improvised music to Lausanne. Concerts span several days and are held in venues across the city (September 8-12).
- The Blue Line is back for its unique 2021 edition to discover the art spaces and places in Flon.
- Enjoy an art & gastronomy night at Fondation de l’Hermitage.
- Yoga by the lake at Jetée de la Compagnie.
- Our friends at Street Cellar are finally able to celebrate their opening and you’re invited! Tickets include a tasting menu, loads of drinks, live music and more.
- The annual ProSpecie Rara autumn market in Signal de Sauvabelin