After a slightly damp long weekend, we're in for some gorgeous weather this week with autumnal morning temperatures. And along with some cooler temps, we've got a lineup of beer, comic, and coffee festivals, outdoor running races, and even an evening of independent films made by scientist (for free!). Get your agendas out, here's what's going on this week in and around Lausanne:
- Choco Treck Lausanne: chocolate makers welcome you for a chocolate walking tour and tasting.
- Festival La Belle Nuit (Wednesday to Sunday) : round tables and workshops to discuss Lausanne’s nightlife scene.
- Looking for some reasons to use natural skin care products? Follow a natural cosmetics workshop organized by Batmaid Showroom. Stay tuned for more events!
- 20KM Lausanne (September 22 – October 3) starts today and will spread over two weeks with new routes.
- What happens when curious scientists make independent films? Find out with an evening of science and cinema featuring 6 films in English with French subtitles–and it’s FREE! Covid pass required.
- Ensemble Vocal de Lausanne perform for a special 60th anniversary concert at Salle Metropole.
- Head to Swiss Coffee Connection and learn how to appreciate coffee as an art.
- Don’t miss Lausanne Beer Celebration at La Galicienne.
- The annual Lausanne and Pully Museums Night is back
- From today to October 24, Swisssneaks invites you to a photography exhibition by Mitchell Feinberg at Chapelle de Tell in Lausanne, in collaboration with Electrosanne.