What's going on in Lausanne this first week of November? The annual cinema festival, jazz concerts, Dia de Muertos parties, a creators market and much more. Pick up your diary - we've got our curated list just for you.
Throught this week:
- The 35th edition of JazzOnze+ Lausanne is on this week at Casino de Montbenon – Discover the programme including renown artists and take advantage of free concerts!
- Ciné-Festival from November 1 to 6 will include previews, screenings in the presence of distinguished guests and the traditional children’s festival.
- From Monday to Saturday, you will be able to find a selection of Japanese handicrafts at a special Pop-up by Mono ni kokoro at Spot2be (Rue Enning 8).
- On Tuesday celebrate the Dia de Muertos with cocktails and tacos at Vestibule, or with an evening featuring la Taqueria don Vergas at Superposé.
- BEAT is hosting a charity night in favour of the association “Les Marraines du Coeur” on Friday.
- The Swiss Robotics Day is the occasion for thousands of visitors of all ages to discover the secrets of robots, through demonstrations, events, animations, meetings, workshops and many other surprises.
- The Kurt Elling Quartet feat. Charlie Hunter and the HEMU Jazz Orchestra will perform on Thursday evening at Salle Paderewski.
- For its 6th anniversary, the creators’ market created in 2016 is back for a 2-day fall/winter edition in the heart of Lausanne, with more than 30 creators on Friday and Saturday.
- The Musée de la main UNIL-CHUV celebrates 25 years with an open doors weekend.
- The new 2022/23 MET season is just around the corner. On Saturday night take a seat at Pathé cinema and let the magic of live transport transport you to the New York opera house!
- As part of the 25th edition of Ciné-Festival, Lausanne à Table and Café Corto invites you on Sunday to the screening of the movie “The Chef” (directed by Philip Barantini), followed by a talk about the movie in the presence of a chef of the Lausanne region and a film market led by local producers. Market products can be eaten on the spot or to take away!
- Support Movember with le LUC Rugby at Lacustre on Saturday.
- On Sunday participate to the Loto by Le Gens – a chance to win great prizes offered by local shops and craftsmen.
Want to share an event?
Upload your event directly to our calendar.