Here is our round-up of events for this week:
Don’t miss out!
- The Fork Festival: it’s that wonderful time of the year again where you can save up to 50% at local restaurants!
- Board the Foliage Train between Domodossola and Locarno along the Vigezzina-Centovalli railway, and enjoy the landscape colors of this time of year.
- Lausanne Marathon 2021, virtual edition: 5, 10 and 20km routes are also offered between 13 October and 03 November 2021 for a forfeit package.
- Lausanne Underground Film & Music Festival (20-24 Oct) with an unconventional and original programme.
- Books for dinner: Chef Guillaume Raineix of Café Saint-Pierre is getting inspired by the world of comics to create a fun menu.
- Discover la Cité neighbourhood with this guided autumn visit at the History museum.