There may be no other season as epically beautiful than autumn in Switzerland. We hope you have been able to enjoy the gorgeous weather which seems to continue this week! Get out your agenda, here is our curated list of events for the week:
- Bach Festival Lausanne starts on Friday for its 23rd edition
- Enjoy a night at the Opéra with Le Nozze di Figaro on Friday and Sunday
- Vignoble and Rock on Sunday features Closet Disco Queen at Domaine Potterat
- Salsa night at Lucha Libre on Sunday
- Tuesday night is live jazz at Café St-Pierre
- Italian quick-change artist Arturo Brachetti is back in town on 12 and 14 November with a great live performance at Salle Metropole.
Food & drinks
- L’ Après Sky at the SkyLounge of Royal Savoy is open with its gorgeous view; perfect for a drink or a winter meal.
- Open Bottle Day on Monday night at La Grappe D’Or.
- The winter télécabines of Café du Grütli are back!