There may be no other season as epically beautiful than autumn in Switzerland. Get out your agenda, here is our curated list of events for the week:
- Matchboxes, brooms, garbage cans, Zippo lighters, and more fill the stage with energizing beats at STOMP: the show is coming to Lausanne from Tuesday to Sunday.
- Souper-Posé #7 on Tuesday featuring Georgian specialties by Guliko Foodtruck and a vernissage of the artist SWOX (aka David Weber).
- On Wednesday the ONWARD Team will join Run in the Dark, a global community of runners and supporters whose goal is to help change people living with paralysis. You can join them physically or virtually by registering for the run or donating.
- In support of Ukraine, which has been suffering from the war for more than 8 months, the Montreux Art Gallery is hosting Window on Ukraine, an exhibition (November 9 to 13) that opens a window on the daily life of a population in distress.
- Xmas Baz’Art – a collective exhibition of a multitude of works by different artists at La Sonnette on Thursday.
- An Atelier Zero Waste on travelling, holidays and gifts on Thursday.
- Vernissage Exposition HolyRich at l’Espace 19 (Rue Saint-Laurent 19) on Friday.
- The Mountain and Outdoor Fair (November 11-13) at Les Automnales in Geneva.
- A Manga fair at EPFL on Saturday.
- A creative gateaway including yoga and brunch on Sunday.
- At Château Le Rosey, in Bursins, on Sunday 13 and Monday 14 November, the 2nd Biodynamic Wine Fair.
- Organized by a group of volunteer moms in Belont-sur-Lausanne, a vide-dressing/troc with the aim of giving a second life to clothes and objects.
- The Vide-Dressing des Tilleuls takes place on Sunday at Châtel-Saint-Denis in a wood factory.
- Colchic Vide-dressing at Espace Amaretto in Lausanne on Sunday.
Want to share an event?
Upload your event directly to our calendar.