This week is lit! We can't wait to discover the light installations of this year's Festival Lausanne Lumières. Check out our event suggestions for this last week of November:
- The annual Festival Lausanne Lumières (November 24 – December 24) transforms our city into a big open-air shining stage. Here is a map of the light installations.
- Amis de la Cité takes you on a guided tour of the Grand Conseil building in Lausanne on Wednesday.
- La Nuit De La Glisse new screening on Tuesday at Pathé Flon. Reconnect with nature and (re)discover snow sports as you’ve never seen them before.
- Bô Noël, Lausanne’s beloved Christmas market, is back and ready to share some holiday cheer!
- What’s the Divinum Wine Fair? A big wine event not to be missed in Morges until November 29.
- Pop-up clothing and accessories store La Vitrine Rouge at Spot2b (until November 27).
- Whisky & Cheese Night on Thursday – Explore the world of whisky as Chateau de Lutry takes you on a tasting tour matched to a selection of artisanal cheeses.
- Bourguignonne de chasse at Domaine Bovy (Chexbres) on Thursday.
- LeGram is teaming up with La Cantine and Swiss Truffle Dealers to bring you a special menu filled with spanish and japanese influences on Sunday.
Save the date:
- Montagne en Scène – Winter Edition is back on December 2-3 at Pathé Cinema.