Get out your agenda, here is our curated list of events for the week:
- Enjoy an afterwork at Brasserie de Paudex on Thursday evening.
- Celebrate Thanksgiving at Brasserie de Montbenon on Thursday.
- Immerse yourself in a festive atmosphere in Flon and discover the various activities on offer.
- Only a few spots left for Jay’s Table in Allaman on November 25 and 26. A gourmet cuisine inspired by all continents, served in an authentic and warm setting.
- Ateapic offers an alternative to the fast fashion of Black Friday with a responsible initiative – renew your wardrobe without paying at Friday’s Clothes Swap.
- Try Jajaffe’s menu at the Arsenic this last November weekend.
- Il Trionfo del Tempo e del Disinganno (The Triumph of Time and Disillusion) concert at the Opéra de Lausanne on Friday and Sunday.
- On advent Saturdays, Beaugarage in Vevey turns into a Santa’s market.
- The Pully Art Museum’s current exhibition is dedicated to the Swiss photographer Matthieu Gafsou (ends December 11).
- A fun Saturday to kick off the festive season at QWSTION Store Lausanne.
- An awareness workshop for kids on racism and differences at Plateforme 10. Inspired by a story and the works of Lubaina Himid, the children work on collage and assemblage while discussing these themes.
- On Sunday LEGRAM will collaborate with Deli Social on a brunch with a worldwide-inspired menu – it sounds delicious!
The second edition of the Marché des Créateurs, which is now called Marché Singulier, on Sunday at the Hôtel Alpha Palmiers.