We cannot believe that just yesterday we were basking in the sunshine in Gruyères, removing layers because it was so warm, and toasting to gorgeous autumn days. Though the forecast looks gloomy, we've got a curated list to (almost) forget the rainy and grey days ahead this week:
- Ciné-Festival (Prilly, Lausanne and Renens) is the cinema event that marks the end of the year.
- Live jazz at Café St-Pierre on Tuesday night
- An evening where professionals and amateurs of humor share the stage: l’Open Mic de Lausanne every Friday night at Comedy Club 13
- A night at the Opera with Le Nozze di Figaro on Friday or Sunday
A tribute to Freddie Mercury and Queen at Salle Metropole on Saturday night
Discover the new buildings of Mudac and Musée de l’Elysée. The Musée cantonal des Beaux-Arts offers free entry to all of its exhibitions during the weekend.
Vernissage of the exhibition “Desiderare” by Ludivine Cornaglia on Thursday at Les Docks.
- Marking their bicentenary with a return to the building where the school was located for more than half that time, ECAL is presenting an exhibition of graduate works at the Espace Arlaud on the Place de la Riponne. If you missed it, checkout our article here.
- Froid: joint exhibition of science and history museums on the multiple facets of cold (cold weather, feeling cold, using cold, making cold…) in collaboration with the Cité des Sciences in Paris.