Have you missed our weekly Monday round up? With physical events being on hiatus or moved virtually for the past 18 months, this part of our site has also been on pause. Well it's time to wake it back up just as the city is beginning to awake after a long slumber.
The TLG Monday post is back!
Today marks what they call the “fourth round” of lifting restrictions — public events are being re-established, amateur sports are able to reconvene, and perhaps the most exciting is that restaurants will be reopening inside and outside. And with this gradual easing of restrictions, we welcome June and are so happy to resume our weekly round-up of events to help keep you informed about what’s on in Lausanne.
Although it’s small, this list is a sign that events ARE BACK! Here’s our curated list for this week:
- Lausanne’s first-ever Caracathon starts on Tuesday throughout the month of June! We are curious to find out which carac will win. Even if you were not among the lucky ones to secure a ticket, enjoy this local sweet from the best patisseries in town.
- Plant events: the thing that’s been missing in our adult life. After the huge success of a few weeks ago, Bergamotte plant pop-up is coming back to town from June 3 to 5.
- Make most of this week’s sunshine by listening to an open-air concert from Lavaux Classic program and/or booking a wine tasting in one of the many cellars via Caves Ouvertes Vaudoises. Did you know this year’s à la carte format has been extended until the end of August?
- Lausanne Bike Day is on this Sunday with several trails. Participants are not timed, the idea is to have fun!
- Time to ditch those boots and sneakers and wear some timeless sandals. Come check out the new summer collection of sandals at the ShoppingTherapy pop-up shop at Spot2Be on Rue Enning 8.