It's that time of year again - two of our favorite events are back this weekend: Caves Ouvertes and the Miam Food Festival. If that's not enough to get you excited, there's plenty more. Check out our round-up of events focusing on the long weekend:
- Join the Wake Up & Run on Friday morning and discover the city from a new angle.
- Learn all about honey making in Lausanne by beekeepers via a dedicated workshop.
- Friday means Gin Tonic on the terrace of Brasserie de Montbenon.
- Caves Ouvertes 2022: ready, set, wine taste! Several hundred of different wines from canton Vaud await you throughout the weekend.
- Miam Festival is back this long weekend with la crème de la crème of local restaurateurs, caterers, food trucks, artisans and producers for a 3-day treat in the heart of city.
- Described as the ‘mad scientist of theater’, Fédéric Ferrer comes to Vidy from May 31 until June 3 for the show Olympicorama Épreuve 10.
- Okya Pop-Up vintage and second-hand clothing is back in town for its second edition over the weekend at Gotham Coworking.
- Chocolate Festival will provide electronic music delights at the Pyramides des Vidy and D! club for its 15th edition on Friday and Saturday.
- Lausanne welcomes the first ever senior World Hockey5s event organised by FIH, in Ouchy. Access to the event is free of charge.
- Checkout the new free exhibition at the Olympic Museum bringing new sports to the spotlight.
Have an event you'd like to share?
You can add it directly to our site!