There are lots of events this week you won't want to miss: several stand-up comedies, an alpine flea market, a silent disco and a food festival.
- Don’t miss this Alpine Flea Market on Monday, where can buy and sell second-hand mountain equipment.
- From May 15 until June 28, discover the Salée au Sucre with Lausanne à Table. A true emblem of Vaud’s culinary heritage, this creamy dessert has been delighting the region’s inhabitants since the early 20th century.
- From Wednesday to Friday, Open Air will propose 3 standup sets and 15 artists at Place Arlaud.
- Luna Park kicks off this Wednesday lakeside in Place Bellerive and will continue until June 11.
- If you’re someone who thinks we should question everything about life, love, religion and politics, then you’re going to love Romanian comedian Victor Patrascan – the Dirty Immigrant (Wednesday, le Cazard).
- Silent Disco on Wednesday night at the cathedral’s esplanade.
- Chicken Comedy Club is back at Downtown Lausanne on Wednesday night.
- Qchef edition n.5 – Ready for a special dinner and entrance to the World Food Festival in Bussigny? (The Stamm, May 16-17, 19, 24, 26).
- Night entry at the Bains de Lavey, with the thermal baths open until midnight, will be offered on Thursdays this month (May 18 and 25).
- From May 11, the Olympic Museum presents “Free to Run”, a multimedia experience that explores the fascinating world of marathon and long-distance running. The exhibition tells the story of how personal and social freedoms were achieved through running.
Have an event to share?
Add it directly to our calendar here.