- Lausanne Comic Strip Festival (May 1-14) is back – a must-go annual event for comic fans with workshops, talks and artists signing sessions.
- On Thursday Brasserie de Montbenon hosts a special wine tasting evening with special guest Laura Paccot.
- La Nuit Des Artistes on Friday and Saturday: a musical event that takes place once a year in Lausanne with the aim of promoting young groups from the region.
- Looking for an exciting adventure with your family and friends? Save the Smurfs from the evil wizard Gargamel at this immersive new escape-room-style experience along the streets of Lausanne (Saturday).
- The Troc de Belmont is holding its second event of the year – a “vide-dressing” / secondhand sale for adult clothing, shoes and accessories.
- *Few spots left* On Saturday afternoon join this mug and coaster handlettering workshop with local freelance lettering artist (and TLG Contributor) Lama. All you need to bring with you is your creativity and curiosity to learn something new!
- Want to learn how to taste wine like a pro? Then you don’t want to miss this wine tasting basics session hosted by Cépages on Saturday.
- Le Supermarket is back in Montbenon this Saturday with a selection of local creators from the region.
Have an event to share?
Add it directly to our calendar here.