Spring is around the corner, and the energy is slowly building as dance and music festivals begin to pop up on our calendars. Here's a round-up of what's going on in and around Lausanne this week:
- Les Printemps Sévelin -A contemporary dance festival blending shows of international and swiss creation, until March 20.
- The Prémices Festival with even more musical discoveries! The 5th edition will take place on March 11 and 12. Come and see the best young local and international artists in the clubs and bars of downtown Lausanne.
- The upcoming edition of Think Cinema (Rencontres 7e Art Lausanne) will be held from March 12 to 20. The 5th edition, titled Mirror Mirror, will feature a special focus on films about cinema. A wonderful opportunity to (re)discover masterpieces and cult films mirroring the multiple facets of movie-making.
- Stand-up comedy (in English) is back in Lausanne on Wednesday night with another great lineup at ABC Comedy Club.
- Free tasting of Canons.ch wines at Mosto Lausanne on Thursday evening.
- Join us at QWSTION Store Lausanne (read our dedicated article here) on Saturday for Le Sleek’s Store special pop-up experience and a Spring celebration. Come discover the high-fashion second-hand concept and don’t forget to check out our recent round-up of The Best Second-Hand Shops in Lausanne.