Happy Monday! Wishing you a wonderful week ahead. Here is our weekly round-up of events in Lausanne:
- Les Printemps de Sévelin – The annual festival of contemporary dance starts on March 8.
- The Chicken Comedy Club on Tuesday at Lucha Libre.
- The Pechakucha Lausanne team invites you on Wednesday to awaken all your senses via inspiring presentations. If you are not familiar with the PechaKucha storytelling format, have a look here.
- Wednesday: Join Jen Kirwin and special guests for a night of stand-up comedy in English.
- On Wednesday a Mario Kart tournament at La Giraf.
- Vernissage of the exhibit Figures au féminin by Helen Mc Geachy at Les Docks on Thursday.
- Thursday at Plateforme 10: Vernissage of the exhibit “Silvie Defraoui. Le tremblement des certitudes“.
- On Saturday, a Vintage Sale pop up.
- From Sunday: Le Domino Noir comic opera in three acts at Opera de Lausanne. This show was awarded the Grand Prix for the best French lyrical show in 2018 by the Professional Association of Theatre, Music and Dance Critics.
Save the date – Lavaux Vin Bio, an open tasting and an opportunity to meet all local organic winemakers in Lavaux, will be hosted at the Domaine de Faverges on April 1st.
Have an event to share?
Fill out the submission form and we'll get it published.