Nothing screams spring like Cully Jazz and the seasonal opening of Jetée de la Compagnie! Let's just hope the weather forecast for this week is wrong...if not, let's bundle up and party. This and much more going on in and around Lausanne this week:
- Morges Tulip Festival – it’s that time of year again! Enjoy a stroll in the most beautiful flower gardens of Lake Geneva until May 8.
- Cully Jazz Festival is back from April 1st to 9th! Every year jazz brings the village of Cully to life with live gigs. Check out this year’s line-up.
- It’s time to relax – enjoy a massage by Aleph Therapy at Superposé on Tuesday. Just pay the price you want/think it’s worth.
- Come check out the new summer collection of handmade Greek leather sandals from Shopping Therapy at a showroom pop-up at OSE Thérapies from Thursday to Saturday.
- Jetée de la Compagnie kicks off the Spring-Summer season on Thursday. Yoga sur le deck starts from April 1st until October 3rd with several weekly appointments. No registration, free contribution.
- If you want a little cultural escape from the rain, enjoy the current exhibition at the Fondation de l’Hermitage, Treasures from the Treilles Foundation, recently reviewed by our TLG Culture Contributor. TLG Tip: Combine a weekend visit to the museum with lunch at l’Esquisse restaurant.
- Feel like brunching this weekend? Try one of our Top 10 Brunch Spots in town.