March is leaving us with a cold snap this week, but fear not! Lausanne offers several under cover activities to keep you smiling even when it's grey outside. Here's a round-up of our favourite events this week:
- The sudden temperature drop is making us crave fondue again! Thankfully Ta Cave has this covered with a special fondue night on Monday.
- Add some colour to your Tuesday evening with Taco night at La Parada.
- Comedy Club 13 is expanding and welcoming English comedians once per month. Next up is an English Standup Showcase with Tom Devenport.
- Lapin Vert celebrates its 40th birthday in style.
- Restore and upgrade your energy through cold – a one-day retreat in the heart of Lavaux (March 30 & April 2).
- Creative Mornings Lausanne is back! Ethics & Compliance professional Elia Vasile will share insights about the pervasiveness of Corruption and what companies and governments are doing to counter it in both the public and private sectors.
- CluedUpp is back in town! On Saturday the streets of Lausanne will turn into a giant, escape-room-style immersive experience. Alice is trapped in Wonderland and time is running out to save her – don’t be late!
- Can a city be explained through posters? The heritage collection of posters from the Historical Museum of Lausanne will take you on a visual journey on Lausanne and its inhabitants, with the exhibition Lausanne s’affiche.
- Saturday: Lavaux Vin Bio will be hosted at the Domaine de Faverges and organized by the Organic Wine Association of Lavaux- an open tasting and opportunity to meet all local organic winemakers.
- The snow sports paradise of Nendaz offers the perfect slopes to host the Rivella Mountain Challenge.
- Sunday is International Autism Day – Rencontre avec l’autisme and Refuge de Sauvabelin are hosting a special event.
Have an event to share?
Fill out the submission form and we'll get it published.