Let's March into Spring! Lausanne is starting to bloom and it’s finally time for some cheery and sunny colors. Here's a round-up of our favourite events this first week of spring:
- “Lausanne, c’est chez moi” (March 20-26) – Lausanne Action Week against Racism organised by the Ville de Lausanne, focuses on raising awareness but also to encourage reflection and action against all forms of discrimination and racism in Lausanne.
- At the Women’s Contact-Day Romandie, 400 female students and young graduates from Swiss universities will have the opportunity to talk in an exclusive setting and in a relaxed atmosphere with leading representatives of pioneering employers.
- The English Comedy Open Mic is back at Lausanne Cocktail Club.
- Are you looking for a second hand bike? Every Wednesday afternoon from 2.30 to 4.30 pm (last date Wednesday 31 May) Ateapic hosts a second-hand bike sale at Les Halles de Beaulieu.
- An after-beer at Cafe Saint Pierre with Brasserie de Giez.
- CatCave9 Science Improv Show is back this month all the way down the stairs in Cinema Oblo.
- Royal Bloom is hosting a Coco Chanel inspired flower arrangement workshop: this spring bouquet will combine anemone, roses and viburnum for a delicate composition.
- Nocturne Performance, “Aquarium” – Experience the Flou exhibition. A photographic story. at Photo Elysée in a very special way: a violinist and two dancers from CIE 2_1 performing live on Thursday evening.
- Based on the Feng Shui method and Life coaching, join a Scandi Feng Shui workshop in Äta on Friday morning. Learn how to decode your home, in order to better understand yourself.
- On March 25 from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m., come to the 11th edition of the Forest Festival in Park Sauvabelin.
- Street Cellar is throwing a big party for its 2nd birthday!
- Sweet Market – a large craft market that aims to bring together sewn, embroidered creations, jewellery, illustrations, candles, ceramics and many other things!
- Every last Sunday of the month, Forró Lausanne and Escola NoPé collaborate with the Lucha Libre Bar and Restaurant to offer you a free forró dance party!
Have an event to share?
Fill out the submission form and we'll get it published.