Happy Monday! Plan your week with our round-up of events in and around Lausanne:
- Les Printemps de Sévelin – The 25th edition of the annual festival of contemporary dance is on until March 25.
- The Chicken Comedy Club on Monday at Lucha Libre.
- Every Wednesday from March 1 to May 31 at Beaulieu, don’t miss the Bourse à Vélo – Bike Exchange by Ateapic in partnership with Styyle.
- Celebrate Saint Patrick’s Night at Lapin Vert on Thursday, or at McCarthy’s Irish Pub on Friday.
- Friday: a cocktails workshop at Brasserie de Montbenon.
- Friday: a Giselle performance by the Ukrainian Classical Ballet at Beaulieu Theatre.
- Prémices Festival from Friday to Sunday – the 6th edition of the festival takes place over two evenings in different emblematic locations in the heart of Lausanne. Discover more than forty emerging artists!
- Saturday is time for a Silent Disco by Tibits – come and dance to the rhythm of the music on March 18 during the Silent Disco organized at the Patinoire de l’Entracte. On skates or not, it’s up to you to choose from the three atmospheres proposed by the DJs.
- Le Troc de Belmont is organising a Kids Vide-Dressing and second-hand sale SS23 on Saturday.
- Sunday Art & Brunch at Fondation de l’Hermitage.
- Sunday: Urban Trail Lausanne 2023 – a race between city, lake, and mountain.
Have an event to share?
Fill out the submission form and we'll get it published.