We've mostly survived the canicule, and are hoping this week brings cooler temperatures. In the meantime, here's our pick of events in and around Lausanne for this last week of July:
- The Garden Parties Lausanne series continues this week in Parc de l’Horloge-fleurie over the long weekend, with live music, street art and workshops, and shows for kids.
- Free concerts in the magnificent setting of the Port of Pully over the weekend.
- Enjoy movies outdoors with Free Open Air Cinema at the Botanical Gardens (with a free tour) and Parc de Milan
- The Maison Lavaux Exhibition allows you to discover the region that, since 2007, has been listed as a UNESCO World Heritage site. It is a singular yet multi-faceted place, which immerses you into the life of Lavaux thanks to an exhibition split into several themes in three separate rooms.
- Gin-To Fridays at Brasserie de Montbenon
- An immersive gastronomic experience at the Domaine Picard vineyard in the presence of the winemaker.
- Yoga on the deck at Jetée de la Compagnie every Thursday morning
Have an event you'd like to share?
You can add it directly to our site!