Photo by Gennaro Scotti, Garden Parties Lausanne
Whether you are just back from vacation or counting down the days to your well-deserved summer break, here's our pick of what's happening in and around Lausanne over this warm and sunny week.
- Within the inaugural events at Plateforme 10, the current exhibition at Photo Elysée, Crossing Lines, explores the railway history and its interplay with cinema and artists in the first half of the 20th century.
- Paléo Festival, one of the major musical events in Switzerland and Europe, is back starting from Tuesday, with six days and six nights of music and shows spread over seven stages.
- Hummus and Wine are hosting a live music evening in the vineyards at Domaine Chaudet on Thursday, featuring Moonlight Gang & Titouan Chaudet
- We love how international Lausanne is. On Thursday you can join the Belgian National Day celebrations at Belga with their addicting fries and artisanal beers!
- The Garden Parties Lausanne series continues this week at Parc de l’Hermitage on Friday and Saturday, with live music, street art and workshops and shows for kids.
- This summer, chalet Les Amburnex and the mountain pastures of the Jura vaudois open their doors to offer you a family-friendly day to learn more about Gruyère d’Alpage AOP.
- Tom Café at the Olympic Museum is hosting the breton crêperie Blé Noir as a summer pop-up. Book your spot here.
- Mets en Scène invites you to a gourmand and poetry event at the Botanical Gardens on Sunday afternoon.
- Kick-off your Sunday with an outdoor session of yoga in the park (suitable for all levels).
Have an event you'd like to share?
You can add it directly to our site!