Monday – Friday
- The Winter Olympics 2022 start on Friday! Enjoy a dedicated temporary exhibition at the Olympic Museum and some Chinese-inspired dishes at TOM’s Cafe.
- The Prix de Lausanne 2022, the annual international ballet competition, will take place this week in Montreux.
- The first Pop-Up of organic farmers and winegrowers of Vaud in the heart of Lausanne from February 2 to March 5.
- Projections around the exhibition “Croyances” of the Collection de l’Art Brut at Cinema Oblo on Wednesday.
- Presented throughout Espace Arlaud, a new exhibition (until April 17) brings to life the work of Swiss press cartoonist Raymond Burki.
- On Wednesday, screening of Les enfants du Platzspitz (Needle Park Baby, 2020) in the presence of the director, followed by a debate on the progress made over the past 30 years in the treatment of addictions.
- The adaptation of the French literary fairytale, Donkey Skin, at Le Petit Théâtre for all kids aged +7 from February 2 until February 20.
Saturday – Sunday