We've been gifted with pretty gorgeous winter weather these past few days - and if that extra dose of sunshine is giving you some extra motivation, we've got a way for you to spend it. Here are a few fun happenings for this week in and around Lausanne:
- Don’t miss out Mondays unplugged at The Hill, in the heart of Lausanne’s city centre. In addition, their new Tuesday concept, Entrepreneurs On The Hill, for local entrepreneurs to meet.
- Expat Comedy Night in English on Wednesday.
- To mark the Olympic Winter Games Beijing 2022, The Olympic Museum has put together an exhibition devoted to the history of the Winter Olympics (until February 27). During the Beijing Games, Chinese gastronomy is on the menu at TOM Café.
- The cast of La Revue de Lausanne is back to make you laugh until January 23.
- Join a Cocktail Masterclass at Brasserie de Montbenon on Saturday.