- Learn to cook popular Japanese street foods at Matcha Green cooking class on Wednesday.
- A gala evening with actor and humorist Vincent Dedienne at Théâtre de Beaulieu.
- Don’t miss the Stand Up Comedy in English at le Cazard on Wednesday.
- Aprés ski vibes without leaving Lausanne: a Soirée d’alpage at Cafe Grancy on Wednesday. A glass of white wine will be offered to all in ski clothes!
- Shen Yun – a gorgeous and extraordinary journey through 5,000 years of divinely inspired Chinese culture.
- On Saturday, choose your plants and decoration and make your own DIY terrarium.
- The Arbr’Apéro on Saturday – Discover the most fascinating trees in Lausanne during friendly and arbro-cambolesque meetings with the Fondation Homme et Nature.
- Join a Gon Bath Relaxation workshop hosted by Yoga Flame Lausanne on Saturday.
- On Sunday, forest bathing for the whole family at Bois du Jorat.
Have an event to share?
Fill out the submission form and we'll get it published.