Happy New Year! We hope you had a wonderful holiday season and are feeling excited about the new year ahead. The forecast this week calls for sunshine and a couple of events to kick off la rentrée. Check out our curated list and do let us know if there is anything we should add to our agenda.
- In 2022, canton Vaud, the City of Lausanne and the City of Aigle will host internationally renowned cycling events (including the arrival of a stage of the Tour de France in Lausanne!). Check-out the full list here.
All year round, music, performing arts, exhibitions and other cultural events will animate the heart of St-François in occasion of its 750 anniversary. Check the monthly program here.
- Entrepreneurs On The Hill: new weekly Tuesday meeting for local entrepreneurs in the heart of Lausanne’s city centre.
- Enjoy the OCL Grand Concerts n5 at Salle Metropole on Wednesday or Thursday.
- Meet City of Lausanne – Readers’ Prize runner-up Anne-Frédérique Rochat at Lausanne Palace on Saturday.
- The European Outdoor Film Festival is back at Casino de Montbenon on Sunday.
- The cast of La Revue de Lausanne is back to make you laugh until January 23.
- A Jass (Swiss national card game) tournament at Brasserie de Montbenon on Sunday.