A bit of sun, a bit of snow - whatever the forecast, one thing is for sure: there's always something unique or entertaining going on here in Lausanne. Get those agendas out, because here is our round-up of events for this week:
- Get into the Winter Olympics 2022 spirit! Enjoy a free dedicated temporary exhibition at the Olympic Museum and some Chinese-inspired dishes at TOM’s Cafe.
- The first Pop-Up of organic farmers and winegrowers of Vaud in the heart of Lausanne until March 5.
- Presented throughout Espace Arlaud, a new exhibition (until April 17) brings to life the work of Swiss press cartoonist Raymond Burki.
- On the occasion of the 50th anniversary of the competition which contributes to the worldwide reputation of Lausanne as a dance capital, the Historical Museum of Lausanne takes you behind the scenes of Prix de Lausanne. Envol, the exhibition, starts on Friday.
- The adaptation of the French literary fairytale, Donkey Skin, at Le Petit Théâtre for all kids aged +7 from February 2 until February 20.
- Enjoy a real gourmet journey to the other side of the Alps: Lausanne Palace’s new Sunday Palazzo brunch with Italian specialties at Côté Jardin.
- Do you want to deepen your knowledge of the black diamond of the kitchen? Participate in a Swiss truffle hunt in Bonvillars accompanied by local experts Swiss Truffle Dealers and their truffle dogs; learn the tricks to clean and store them and, last but not least, enjoy them in a gourmet menu!