Despite the recent warm spells tricked us into thinking spring was here, this first March week reminds us winter isn't over just yet!
Here is our round-up of events for this week in Lausanne:
- Tuesday: Welcome to the Lausanne Poetry Group, for budding and established poets in the Lausanne area.
- The best music of the Harry Potter movies at Salle Metropole, live concert, on Thursday.
- On Friday join a mixology masterclass at Brasserie de Montbenon.
- The 6th edition of the Think Cinema Lausanne Festival will take place from March 4 to 12. Cinema will be in the spotlight with screenings of heritage masterpieces, chats with prestigious guests, panel discussions, masterclasses and workshops.
- Saturday: Far West themed evening at Brasserie de Montbenon.
- Gaz Coombes, the singer of Supergrass will come to Les Docks stage with his groovy pop on Saturday (only Swiss show!).
- Sunday is your last chance to visit the temporary exhibition Riding The Olympic Wave at the Olympic Museum.
- Sunday: once a montht you can enjoy a Swingin’ Teatime. Teas, coffees and cakes of course…and some good Swing to make you dance!
Have an event to share?
Fill out the submission form and we'll get it published.