With the start of school holidays, Lausanne is fairly quiet this week. If you are not hitting the slopes, here are a few fun things going on in town this week. Have a good one, friends!
- The first English Comedy Open Mic in Lausanne at LCC on Wednesday night!
- A tribute to Red Hot Chili Peppers on Thursday at Chorus feat. HEMU.
- Envol – On the occasion of the 50th anniversary of the competition which contributes to the worldwide reputation of Lausanne as a dance capital, the Historical Museum of Lausanne takes you behind the scenes of Prix de Lausanne.
- The exhibition La Grande Traversée (until 26 February) on humanitarian aid and the role of art and artists.
- Get into the Winter Olympics 2022 spirit! Enjoy a free dedicated temporary exhibition at the Olympic Museum.
Eat & drink
- Enjoy a real gourmet journey to the other side of the Alps: Lausanne Palace’s new Sunday Palazzo brunch with Italian specialties at Côté Jardin.
- Do you want to deepen your knowledge of the black diamond of the kitchen? Participate in a Swiss truffle hunt in Bonvillars accompanied by local experts Swiss Truffle Dealers and their truffle dogs; learn the tricks to clean and store them and, last but not least, enjoy them in a gourmet menu!