- After three decades of waiting, the legendary musical West Side Story is coming to town starting from this week (February 21 – March 5) – grab your tickets now!
- An English Open Mic Night on Tuesday.
- Grab your friends and join us for a day of vintage and good vibes at VinoKilo Sale on Friday and Saturday.
- On Saturday don’t miss this super informative session on How to Raise Kids Bilingual in St Sulpice.
- A special evening by Mosto and Yann Mantelli at Café du Pont on Saturday.
- Electro Brunch: the perfect combination between a good brunch from Café de Prélaz and a vinyl set from Lycka.
- The Lausanne Swim Cup 5th edition is on over the weekend at the Vaudoise Arena.
- Join a Brunch Atelier Terrarium with Tiny Garden on Sunday at Vortex.
- Yersin – My Nearby Planets: a new temporary exhibition at Espace Arlaud.
Have an event to share?
Fill out the submission form and we'll get it published.