Lausanne is feeling festive this week, and has several events and experiences lined up to prove it. Here is our curated list of events for the week:
- Montagne en Scène, Winter Edition, is back in Lausanne on Tuesday at Théâtre de Beaulieu.
- Voca People on Monday night at Salle Métropole Lausanne.
- Don’t miss the ongoing exhibition at Pully Art Museum dedicated to the Swiss photographer Matthieu Gafsou.
- Brasserie de Montbenon’s Christmas market is on Saturday, featuring the best local artisans, an oyster bar and, above all, a Christmas Gin Bar!
- Initiation to cold water swimming in Vidy. You can read about our own first experience here.
- For all vintage lovers, Europe’s biggest vintage Kilo Sale is coming to Lausanne on Thursday and Friday.
- Partage Ton Fromage is a very very cheesy night hosted by Domaine La Colombe. Every participant shares a cheese and a story around it; this convivial cheese platter is paired with local wine.
- Central Market Lausanne at l’Espace Amaretto from Friday to Sunday.
- The Nutcracker on Friday – Ukrainian Classical Ballet to support Ukrainian artists.
- On Saturday, take a seat in Pathé cinema and be transported to the New York Opera house!
- A Christmas market in Lutry on Sunday.
- Cori Spezzati performance at Église Saint-François on Sunday.
- Programme des enfants at Royal Savoy on Wednesdays during the month of December.
- The Jungle Book musical comedy at Salle Metropole on Saturday.
- La Petite Lanterne at Pathé Flon on Saturday.
- Me nouvelle chasseaures at Théâtre de marionnettes de Lausanne on Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday.
- Japan Manga Family Festival at Palais de Beaulieu on Saturday and Sunday.
Want to share an event?
Upload your event directly to our calendar.