Temperatures may have dropped again, but our social calendars are heating up. Get out your agendas, because there's plenty going on in and around Lausanne this week:
- Morges Tulip Festival – it’s that time of year again! Enjoy a stroll in the most beautiful flower gardens of Lake Geneva until May 8.
- Cully Jazz Festival is on until Saturday. Every year jazz brings the village of Cully to life with live gigs. Check out this year’s line-up.
- To celebrate Spring, Plan_B by Béjart Ballet Lausanne reopens its doors to the public! From April 6 to 8, discover two creations that received a standing ovation at the Opéra de Lausanne last February.
- The exhibition of Swiss press cartoonist Raymond Burki‘s work, presented throughout Espace Arlaud, ends this week.
- Learn to brew beer – discover and learn the joys of homebrewing with the Lausanne Homebrewers Association on Saturday.
- A Quiz Night (in English) on Saturday to fundraise in support of Ukraine, organized by local organization Help Ukraine Lausanne and hosted at Espace Amaretto (Rue de Genève 97 B, 1004 Lausanne). To sign up send a private message to @help.ukraine.lausanne on Instagram.
- Green Up is opening its second location in Rue Marterey this week!
- Amis de la Cité organizes on Sunday an Easter Egg Hunt in the Cité district. The event is open to children and their families.
Café de Prélaz is celebrating its 5th anniversary on Saturday. For the occasion, the online art gallery Sulfure is temporarily leaving the virtual world in order to showcase unique artworks by talented local artists.
- Hummus & Wine concerts are back on Sunday at Collection de l’Art Brut featuring Pier & Noémie Graff.