With a little more sunshine as we approach the long weekend, there are plenty of opportunities to get out and enjoy various activities in our favorite city. Here's a round-up of events this week. Have a lovely Easter break!
- The Tulip Festival is back on the theme of the Stars, from April 1 to May 14 (Parc de l’Indépendance, Morges).
- Most X La Datcha pair up on Thursday – Come and taste delicious wines selected by Mosto.
- Thursday: the opening of the exhibition “Beirut. The times of design“ from 6 pm at Plateforme 10.
- Brasserie de Montbenon invites you on Friday to join Les Tables Vigneronnes – winemakers from the region for an evening menu paired with special local wines.
- Learn how to better understand and take care of your bike. Basic bike repair workshop in Saturday morning in Beaulieu.
- Chaplin Circus Show (April 7-23) – In honor of Charlie Chaplin, a 400-seat big circus tent will be erected in the park of the Manoir de Ban (Chaplin’s World, Corsier-sur-Vevey) during the Easter vacations, to include acrobatic and theatrical performances.
- Come and celebrate Easter at Chateau de Vullierens gardens, where all children are invited to follow in the footsteps of Lindt ‘s Gold Rabbit in search of lost eggs.
- Once the egg hunt is over, the Côté Jardin restaurant at Lausanne Palace, with its view of the lake, awaits you for its Easter brunch.
- StreetFood Festival Lausanne is back for the long weekend from April 7 to 9 at the Esplanade de Montbenon.
- Join an Easter Egg Hunt at Aquatis (April 7 to 10).
- Spend your Easter holidays in museums. Want dinosaurs? History buffs? Are you itching for science experiments? PâKOMUZé will entertain the whole family.
- To take advantage of the landscape and the calm of Beau-Rivage Palace surrounding gardens, enjoy La Terrasse unmissable brunch on Easter Sunday.
- There’s nothing quite like colorful blooms, and the early spring sun – don’t miss our favourite spring walks in and around Lausanne.
- Planning a city break around Lausanne? Checkout our latest articles on what to do in Geneva, Basel and Zurich.
Have an event to share?
Fill out the submission form and we'll get it published.