Here's to hoping that April showers will indeed bring May flowers - and plenty of sunshine. Regardless of the weather, we've got some great events to add to your social calendar this week. Check out the line-up and have a wonderful week ahead!
- On Wednesday afternoon you can lend a green hand to La Grenette’s gardening projects.
- Creative Mornings Lausanne is back on Friday at Green Gorilla Café with guest speaker Nicolas Richoz on the theme Kismet.
- *Last week* The project “La Table d’Autres” continues until April 29 and is financing 50-80 meals a day for Ukrainian refugees in collaboration with local chefs and organizations. There might be a few spots left – book via firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Salon & Fête des Vins Vivants – a garden party with winemakers and local producers at Auberge de l’Abbaye de Montheron.
- Get creative with a ceramic breakfast set workshop.
- Lausanne’s axe throwing center, Axers, celebrates its 1st anniversary and invites you to a free 10min introduction to this thrilling and original activity.
- Discover more than 30 sports for free at the Panathlon Family Games in 3 locations in the north of Lausanne.
Have an event to share?
You can submit your event directly on our site!