We've got such a huge range of events this week in and around Lausanne as we close out the month of April. From museum exhibits to dance parties and of course our favorite local race: the 20km de Lausanne - here's what's going on this week:
- Looking for a second-hand bike? Head to Beaulieu for the Bourse à velo on Wednesday from 14h30-16h30 to get your wheels at a great price.
- You only have this Wednesday and Thursday left to check out the free exhibit BE COLOR, BICOLOR! in Caran d’Ache’s creative space at Plateforme 10.
- There are still tickets available for The Tallest Man on Earth concert at Les Docks this Thursday.
- Need a laugh? Head to Jen Kirwin’s Expat Comedy Night this Thursday at ABC Comedy Club.
- Love flowers and inspired by Frida Kahlo? Then this atelier led by RoyalBloom is for you – this Thursday evening from 6-8pm.
- Ta Cave is celebrating their birthday this Friday with all-you-can-eat raclette, DJs, and of course exceptional wine.
- Brasserie de Montbenon is hosting a huge terrace silent disco as we celebrate warmer and longer evenings.
- Compagnie Linga’s new creation Semâ welcomes 8 dancers who perform flexible and fluid choreography. Showings on both Friday and Saturday night at the L’Octogone Theatre in Pully.
- This Saturday April 29, join us for a special evening of chamber music with one of the greatest cellists in the world, Daniel Müller-Schott, combined with refined gastronomy in the setting of Royal Savoy in partnership with the FESTIVAL VEVEY SPRING CLASSIC. This exclusive evening offers a unique opportunity to indulge in the pleasures of the senses while enjoying exceptional musical performances.
- Love natural wine? Then head to the gorgeous setting of L’Abbaye de Montheron for Desalpes – the festival of living wines. Shuttles will be offered during the event from the M2 metro terminus Croissettes.
- Ready to bust a move with the whole family? The creative space at La Grenette is hosting a dance party for everyone this Saturday called Bailamos à la Grenette.
- This weekend is for all runners with the full 20km de Lausanne program kicking off on Saturday. If you’re not running, consider cheering on runners either Saturday for the junior and family courses or Sunday for the 10km and 20km courses.
- It’s the last Sunday of the month, which means it’s Sunday Forró at Lucha Libre. A few hours of dancing and a little drink on Sunday evening before kicking off another week, doesn’t sound too bad, does it?
Have an event to share?
Add it directly to our calendar here.