A case of the Mondays is nothing compared to a case of the Tuesdays after a long holiday weekend. Keep the weekend feeling alive with some of these great events happening in and around Lausanne this week.
- Kick off the week with an English Comedy Open Mic at Lausanne Cocktail Club on Tuesday.
- Don’t miss the launch of the collaboration between Swiss brands QWSTION and MOVER on Thursday.
- CatCave9, the monthly science improv show is on on Thursday.
- Ta Cave celebrates its 7th birthday with reduced prices for your apéro on Friday.
- For three weeks only, 13 exceptional charity evenings to help Ukrainian refugees in French-speaking Switzerland. The project “La Table d’Autres” continues until April 29 and is financing 50-80 meals a day for Ukrainian refugees in collaboration with local chefs and organizations. There might be few spots left – book via firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Looking to get outside and admire the blooms? Try one of our favorite Spring walks in & around Lausanne or head to the Tulip Festival in Morges.
Have an event to share?
You can submit your event directly on our site!