Happy Monday, friends! Get your agendas out, because there's plenty going on in and around Lausanne this week:
- Head to Cully Jazz Festival for concerts in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere!
- On Monday you can join a Glow Spinning class at Holmes Place.
- How well will you and your friends score at an English Pub Quiz (La Galette, on Tuesday)?
- Chicken Comedy Club is back in town at Downtown Lausanne on Tuesday evening.
- L’Open Mic de Lausanne on Wednesday at Comedy Club 13: an evening where comedy professionals and amateurs share the stage.
- Learn how to cook Japanese Street Food during a dedicated workshop by Matcha Green (Wednesday).
- It’s Salsa Party night at No Name on Thursday evening!
- Perilla Cafe is opening its doors on Friday with an inauguration party (Écublens)
- La Parada is hosting a slow fashion vide dressing on Saturday.
- On Saturday participate in “Création collective – Un paysage qui nous relie“ – the collective creation of a landscape that links your place of life to those of other visitors.
Have an event to share?
Fill out the submission form and we'll get it published.