With temperatures on the rise as we approach the Easter break, there are plenty of opportunities to get out and enjoy various activities in our favorite city. Here's what's going on in and around Lausanne this week:
- For three weeks only, 13 exceptional charity evenings to help Ukrainian refugees in French-speaking Switzerland. The project “La Table d’Autres” kicks off on Tuesday (April 12-29) and will finance in total 50-80 meals a day for Ukrainian refugees in collaboration with local chefs and organizations. There are only few spots left – book via email@example.com.
- A cultural and gourmet lunch break on Tuesday: guided tour (English) of the current exhibition La Belle Époque de l’Art nouveau at Musée d’art de Pully.
- A Kimchi workshop at Atelier Biscuit Céramique on Wednesday.
- Food trucks with specialties from all over the world at the Streetfood Festival 2022 on Esplanade de Montbenon from April 15 to 17.
- If you are planning a long weekend city break, check out our latest articles about what to do in Zurich, Turin and Ascona.
- Run N’ Win, Easter Special virtual run is back from April 15 to 18.
- Check out PâKOMUZé 2022 program, for family activities in canton Vaud.
- Looking to get outside and admire the blooms this spring? Try one of our favorite Spring walks in & around Lausanne or head to the Tulip Festival in Morges.
- Polymanga, the Swiss convention on Japanese culture, mangas, anime, and video games, is back in Montreux from April 15 to 18.
- Head to the gorgeous gardens of the Château de Vuillerens this Sunday for a special Easter golden bunny hunt for the kids, plus pony rides, a small petting zoo, and a pizzeria food truck. Make sure to reserve your spot!
Have an event to share?
You can submit your event directly on our site!